Are you sure want to logout from the system?
Help & Information
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
HOW TO LOG IN
will be one of the following:
• First Initial Last Name@FirstCoastYMCA.org (ex.: jdoe@FirstCoastYMCA.org)
• Personal Email on file with Human Resources
• Email submitted on Employment Application
If upon your attempts none of the above work, please DO NOT create a new login. Instead, email Katrina at
to assist in a resolution. Your
. (If you haven’t reset it previously)
BOARD MEMBERS & COMMUNITY
If you are a Board Member or a member of the community, you will need to
create an account
before you can log in.
NAVIGATING LEADERSHIP UNIVERSITY
Leadership University has learning paths for
- our employees and Board Members -
as well as members of our
. Follow the corresponding path to discover your potential in your current role or prepare for a more advanced position.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES AND EVENTS
Click My Learning Path tab
• Under My Courses, click the name of the class link
• Under Course Content/Scheduled Event, click the the name of the class beside the notepad icon
• View the scheduled event options
• Click the green link that applies to the event you are selecting. The green link reads, “Click here to Register for this Scheduled Event”
• View the details. You can set a Reminder E-mail for the date of your choosing
• Click the gray “Submit Registration” box at the top right
EXPLORE YOUR LEARNING PATH
is a mobile app for your phone or tablet and provides quick access to short video clips produced from RedVector’s award-winning content.
for a short demo of
With RedVector GO, you can:
Access thousands of exclusive short video clips covering a wide range of topics
Search through our industry-related categories for quick on the job reference
Bookmark your favorite video clips and create a “watch later” list
Ready to download the app?
Search RedVector GO on the App Store or Google Play Store
Log in using your RedVector username and password
is a stand-alone application and is not currently connected to the LMS. Therefore, it does not track completions of courses or fulfill continuing education requirements.